|form 1 to 1000||50,00€*|
|from 1001 to 2000||55,00€*|
*Only online susbcriptions with credit card. Click here to register
The entry fee includes
THE RACE NUMBER
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST 2000 PARTICIPANTS)
THE OFFICIAL RACE BAG
(SPARES ARE NOT INCLUDED)
DURING THE RACE
ALONG THE ROUTE
BROOM WAGON SERVICE
AT THE FINISH
RACE NUMBER COLLECTION AND MEMBERSHIP CARD CHECK: Saturday OCTOBER 12th, 2019 at the Technical Area, from 09.30 A.M. to 07.00 P.M.
START: Corso Europa, Cantù (CO) 07.30 am, sign-on opening : 06.30 am
ARRIVAL: Piazza Garibaldi, Cantù (CO)
TIME LIMIT: 7 hours – by 02.30 p.m. of October 13th 2019
FEEDINGS: 2 feedings
PARTICIPATION: Participation is open to:
- Open to all the F.C.I. members and foreign amateur racing cyclists with their Federation regular 2019 membership card, from 19 to 70 years old. No UDACE membership card but only the replacement ACSI-UDACE membership card is allowed.
- The race, is also open to members of the Sports Organizations Bodies, that have signed the agreement with the FCI for the year 2019 (ACSI, CSI, CSAIN and UISP) and members of the Sports Organizations Bodies, that must present the Bike Card together with the card (For the list of the SOB, please have a look here https://bit.ly/2PM3BRN.).
- For those who do not have a membership card, a € 10,00 F.C.I. Daily Card, will be issued. It covers the insurance for ‘third-party liability’ during the Event. For this card to be issued the PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SUBMIT THE SPORT-MEDICAL CERTIFICATE(CYCLING CERTIFICATE) drawn up according to the model available online, and the Ethical Statement (downloadable here https://bit.ly/2Kfjkpl).
- Former Professional Athletes Riders admitted (men and women):
- Riders without professional contract in the last 4 years
- U23 Riders without professional contract in the last 2 years
- U23 Riders with only one year of professional contract, without a professional contract in the last year
- Elite Riders without contract, without a registration in the elite category in the last 2 years
- Elite women riders, without registration in the elite category in the last 2 years.
Professional Riders (with a professional contract), Elite and U23 Riders are admitted to the Event only for promotional purposes and by previous invitation by the Organizational Committee and will not participate in the ranking in any way.