Only online susbcriptions with credit card.
Registrations will close on September 30th at midnight.
|bib number||bib number||fee|
The entry fee includes
THE RACE NUMBER
A TECHNICAL GADGET
THE OFFICIAL RACE BAG
(SPARES ARE NOT INCLUDED)
DURING THE RACE
ALONG THE ROUTE
BROOM WAGON SERVICE
AT THE FINISH
RACE NUMBER COLLECTION AND MEMBERSHIP CARD CHECK: Saturday October 13th, 2018 at the Technical Area, in Viale Giancarlo Puecher, Como, from 09.30 a.m. to 07.00 p.m.
START: Como (CO), viale Vittorio Veneto 07.30 am; sign-on opening : 06.00 am
ARRIVAL: Civiglio (CO), Viale dei Patrioti
TIME LIMIT: 7 hours – by 02.30 p.m. of October 14th 2018
FEEDINGS: 2 feedings
PARTICIPATION: Participation is open to:
- all the F.C.I. members and foreign amateur racing cyclists with their Federation regular 2018 membership card. No UDACE membership card but only the replacement ACSI-UDACE membership card is allowed
- the members of the Sports Organizations Bodies, that have signed the agreement with the FCI for the year 2018 (ACSI, CSI, CSAIN and UISP) and members of the Sports Organizations Bodies, that must present the Bike Card together with the card of its own Body (For the list of the SOB, please have a look here https://bit.ly/2HZKeRn).
- those who do not have a membership card, a € 15,00 F.C.I. Daily Card, will be issued. It covers the insurance for ‘third-party liability’ during the Event. For this card to be issued the PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SUBMIT THE SPORT-MEDICAL CERTIFICATE(CYCLING CERTIFICATE) drawn up according to the model available online, and the Ethical Statement (downloadable here https://bit.ly/2Kfjkpl).
- Former Professional Athletes Riders admitted (men and women):
- Riders without professional contract in the last 4 years
- U23 Riders without professional contract in the last 2 years
- U23 Riders with only one year of professional contract, without a professional contract in the last year
- Elite Riders without contract, without a registration in the elite category in the last 2 years
- Elite women riders, without registration in the elite category in the last 2 years.
Professional Riders (with a professional contract), Elite and U23 Riders are admitted to the Event only for promotional purposes and by previous invitation by the Organizational Committee and will not participate in the ranking in any way.