October 10 is coming soon and our first and outmost priority is safety for ENEL Gran Fondo Il Lombardia. That is why, it will be possible to pick up the start number and to participate only by presenting one of the following documents recognized by the Italian Health Service:
- Certificate of recovery from Covid-19, valid on race day
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate (full vaccination)
- a negative antigen swab test or molecular test: the certification is valid for forty-eight hours from issue and is produced, at the request of the interested party, in paper or digital format, by public health facilities and accredited private ones and by pharmacies that have carried out the antigen swab test or molecular swab test, or by general practitioners. The certification will need to be valid for the start number pick up on October 9.
- Italian Green Pass
- EU Digital COVID Certificate (DGC)
Only certificates in Italian or English will be accepted.
All participants must present themselves in person at the start number pick-up. It will not be possible to delegate third parties for the pick-up of the start number. It will be possible to delegate third parties only for the pick up of the start bag, jersey and vest without the start number and therefore for the participant not to participate in the event (download here the form for the delegation only for the start bag pick-up https://bit.ly/3D6HcWH).
To pick up your start number proceed as indicated below:
Download here the online model of the Sport Medical Certificate https://bit.ly/3D1QpiY
Download here the Ethic Certification in English https://bit.ly/3Daw8b1
(Both are mandatory)
DAILY LICENSES: If you did not buy a daily license during the registration process, you can purchase it cash onsite, the cost is 10 euro. Remember to follow the DAILY LICENSES signs.
CHIP: If you are interested in renting a chip, the cost of the rental is 10 euro, out of which 5 euro are returned at the end of the race once the chip is handed back in. Also this cost can be paid only cash.
JERSEY: the size of the Castelli shirt that will be given to each participant is the one indicated during registration.
RACE NUMBER PICK UP
You can pick up your race number at the VILLAGE on Saturday, October 9 from 9.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. at PIAZZALE CORSO EUROPA, Cantù (CO) near the sports stadium. It will not be possible to collect the race numbers on the race day.
MEDICAL EMERGENCY NUMBER: +39 338 664 1228
PIAZZALE CORSO EUROPA, Cantù (CO), at 7.30 AM on Sunday, October 10, 2021.
Piazza Garibaldi, Cantù (CO)
7 hours – by 02.30 PM of October 10, 2021.
END OF RACE
The vehicle with the sign “FINE GARA CICLISTICA” establishes the end of the road closure. The athletes overtaken by the “end race” car will continue the race as normal cyclists and must observe the traffic laws keeping the race number on their back.
END OF THE EVENT
The vehicle with the sign “FINE MANIFESTAZIONE”, follows the last participant and establishes the closure of the entire event within the maximum of 7 hours, as the race regulations.
- at km 36 Colma di Sormano
- at km 70 Madonna del Ghisallo
On Sunday, October 10 from 11.30 to 3.30 PM, for all participants a Lunch Box will be distributed in the Village in Piazzale Corso Europa
It will be located at the Village in Piazzale Corso Europa and open SATURDAY and SUNDAY. THE BIKE PARK IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
A broom wagon service will be operative at the back of the race.
We remind that the bicycles of the riders that are collected will be deposited at the BIKE PARK inside the Village in Corso Europa as soon as the vehicles return. It will be possible to collect the bicycles based on the race number corresponding to the race number fixed on the bicycle and an ID document.
Sportograf (www.sportograf.com) is the only agency that is authorized to take and supply pictures of your participation in the Gran Fondo Il Lombardia 2021.
During the race we invite you to RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND PERSONNEL that decided to give up their Sunday to allow you to have an unforgettable experience.
PROGRAM GRAN FONDO IL LOMBARDIA
Saturday OCTOBER 9
- 9.30 AM: VILLAGE Race Number pick-up for Gran Fondo Il Lombardia at Piazzale Corso Europa, Cantù (CO) near the sports stadium
- 9.30 AM: BIKE PARK opening
- 7.00 PM: VILLAGE, BIKE PARK and race number pick-up closing time
Sunday, OCTOBER 10 – RACE DAY
- From 6.30 AM: Opening of the starting grids
- 7.30 AM: START 4th edition ENEL GRAN FONDO IL LOMBARDIA, Piazzale Corso Europa, Cantù (CO); FINISH Piazza Garibaldi, Cantù (CO)
- 11.30 AM: BIKE PARK opening at the VILLAGE
- From 11.30 AM: Distribution of LUNCH BOX at the VILLAGE
- 2.30 PM: Official time limit
- 3.30 PM: VILLAGE and BIKE PARK closing time
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENEL Gran Fondo Il Lombardia